Although, Bollywood charming actor, Gurmeet Choudhary has featured in different television series and movies, however, he warmed his way into the hearts of viewers with his role as Yash Suraj Pratap Sindhia in Punar Vivah (Married Again) an Indian soap opera with actress Kratika Sengar (Aarti Yash Sindhia).
He is an extremely good looking, lovely and distinguished Indian television actor and model who has never failed to impress his fans and audience with his charm and extremely mesmerizing looks.
We all love and admire him but what do we know about this actor that made us stay glued to our television sets? Here are some facts about this handsome dude and some pictures as well.
- He was born Gurmeet Sitaram Choudhary.
- He was born February 22, 1984.
- His height is 5 Feet 11 Inches.
- He is an Indian television actor, model, dancer and trained martial artist.
- He is currently busy shooting his first film Khaamoshiya – When Silences Speak.
- Gurmeet was brought up in Jabalpur and Chennai. He was raised in an army background as his father Mr. Sitaram Choudhary was in the Indian Army.
- He made his debut with Indian television’s first 3D Tamil series, Mayavi.
- He is really a warm hearted guy who loves to be around his friends and family.
- He is a fitness freak and follows a strict diet and gym regime to maintain his great looks and physic. His ideal person in bollywood is Hrithik Roshan because of his great body.
- He gets up at 6:00 am and takes a nutritious diet.
- When he is going on location, he puts on his track pants, gym shirt and sneakers instead of denims.
- And since he is obsessive about not skipping workouts, after shoots he does a 30-45 minutes jog back home, of course with his driver trailing him.
- He loves kickboxing too. His expertise and agility has increased with regular practice.
- He met his wife, Debina Bonnerjee on the set of the television series Ramayana where he played the role of Lord Rama and she, Sita. They got married on February 15, 2011 in a private ceremony. Gurmeet and Debina do not have kids yet.
- Debina is also a die-hard fitness buff. Their priority is fitness and their exercise schedule has to be adhered to, no matter what.
- Gurmeet is often called ‘patnivrita’ husband by his friends.
- He bagged the title of Mr. Jabalpur and also participated in Mr. India contest. He got the New Talent award of the Best New Male Actor for his awesome performance as Rama in The Ramayan.
- He competed in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 6 alongside his wife, Debina where he finished as the first runner up.
- He participated in an action reality show called Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (Season 5) where he was the best performer in nearly all the stunts and went on to be the first runner up.
- He was the winner of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaja Season 5 on Colors Television.
- His favourite dish is Palak Paneer, Pav Bhaji and Samosa.
- His hobbies are reading and learning martial arts.
- Sunglasses collection is one of his passionate shopping agenda whenever he is on a travelling spree.
- His favourite colour is blue.