We are in the festive season so your preparation should not be limited to the outfits you would wear, food you would eat and places you would visit with family, friends and loved ones.
You also need to start preparing your skin for the holiday season to make it look good and feel ultra-gorgeous over the festive season. So why not begin to give yourself that nice Christmas beauty treats your skin deserves.
- Cut down on sugary food and those high in fats.
- To ensure your skin glows during the festive period, do not forget to moisturise.
- Begin to eat lots of fruits and vegetables. This will help you attain vibrant, glowing and healthy skin.
- Exfoliation will help your skin regenerate and slough away dead skin cells. There are different ways and products to exfoliate your skin with. But it is important to opt for one that suits your skin type. It is also important to moisturise afterwards to keep the skin well hydrated.
- Using natural home-made facial mask is great for softening the skin. It is simple and cheap to make since they are made from ingredients you already have at home. This could be done twice a week to achieve a good result.
- Drink plenty of water preferably with a slice of lemon or ginger about thrice a week especially in the mornings. It will not only give the water taste but also help the body to remove accumulated toxins. This would keep your skin looking healthy and fresh.
- Use an intensive skin-clarifying cream. Preferably, a skin cream with salicylic acid which helps speed up the appearance of fresh, new skin while gently removing dead skin cells and relieving clogged pores.
- Get a body massage. This would not only relive accumulated stress but also make your skin fresh, rejuvenated and glow. Having a great skin is probably the ultimate gift you can give yourself this festive season.
So, pamper your skin to look its best.