Carrot, pineapple and orange blend fruit juice is super simple to make. It is a nourishing drink that gives an instant energy boost. It is a sweet and refreshing drink for everyone, even children.
All you need to do is just close your eyes and sip away especially when served chilled.
- 2 large carrots
- ½ medium size pineapple
- 2 oranges
- Wash, peel and dice carrot and pineapple. Also wash, peel, remove seed and cut orange.
- Put theall the fruits one at a time into a juicer or blender and blend to make a smooth puree.
- Add a small quantity of water to remove the excess juices from the pulp if you are using a juicer.
- Pour thejuice into a glass, add some ice cubes to make it chilled and serve.
- You could also opt to strain the pulp if you want.
Things to know about carrot, pineapple and orange fruits
Carrot helps in reducing cholesterol, improve vision, prevent heart attack, warding off certain cancers, improve digestion, detoxify the body, and boost oral health in diversity of ways.
It is one of the most prized and popular fruits in the world. Pineapple is low in calories. It contains several unique health promoting compounds, minerals and vitamins that are essential for optimum health. It contains a proteolytic enzyme called bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein.
The nutrients in oranges are rich and diverse. It contains a notable list of essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals for normal growth and development and overall well-being.