Do you have flare for writing, nose for news and would you like to expand your reach and join our growing community of contributors? Then, you are welcome.
If you want to get your work shared by thousands of people, join the Glamtush team.
Guest Blog Post Submission and Publishing Guidelines
- If you would like to submit a guest post to Glamtush website, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The post must be useful to readers and fit within under the following subjects: Fashion, Beauty, Entertainment & Celebrities, Dating & Relationships, News, Event (Photos, red carpet, wedding) Lifestyle (Which include food, diet, fitness, health, travels)
- It must be an original, new and unpublished content.
- The post must be grammatically correct and also well written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be totally self-promotional as it would be considered a sponsored post, hence, attract a charged fee.
- Please include pictures that correspond with your post, as well as a thumbnail along with photo credits.
- Submit your posts to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format.
In return for your contribution, we will do the following:
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (about 3-5 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- We will also include you to our Contributors/Partners Page and this will include your bio and links to your sites.
- We will promote your post through our social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Glamtush’s expectation of you include
- We ask that you help to promote your post through your social media and/or blog. This will help to build traffic to the site, as well as grow your audience.
- You can also link to this site on your blog, letting your readers know that you have been featured.
- However, we also have the right to change headlines to fit the site to attract the attention of the reader.
- Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published with notice.
So if you think you have flare for writing especially in the areas mentioned above, then, please feel free to send us stories via our email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you also want to be a regular contributor, also contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!