5 Clues That Your Company Needs Bespoke Software Solutions
While everyone agrees that digital disruption is one of the pressing challenges of organisations, many Australian companies, especially small businesses, have still not automated their processes and workflow.
For example, a 2019 study revealed that 6 in 10 Australian businesses have struggled to deploy robotic desktop automation and robotic process automation in their workplaces. These innovations would have helped address the antiquated systems they have and make their processes more efficient.
The one misconception that small businesses have is that they do not need to invest in bespoke software solutions for now. Since they have a lean organisation, they think that their staff can handle the administrative workload while engaging with customers at the same time.
You need to invest in tools like Wild Tech cloud software solutions to help accelerate growth, minimise losses, boost productivity, and unburden your personnel.
How do you know that your business needs custom cloud software solutions? Here are some clues to help you out:
- Financial accounting takes most of your time — The financials are the lifeblood of every successful company. If you are a small business, chances are, you are doing all your books. An ACCA study on small and medium enterprises in Australia revealed that 7 in 10 rely on third-party accounting services for advice. But if you are having a hard time matching the numbers and spending hours on this, you need bespoke cloud software solutions for your financials. These accounting programs will lessen your load and allow you to focus on other parts of your business.
- Your staff is overwhelmed with admin tasks — Administrative tasks are not only laborious, but they are also mind-numbing. If your workers are already buried under a heap of paperwork, then it only means that they are not getting anything done. The result is decreased productivity since they could have made better use of their time than filling out forms, photocopying documents, or filing papers.
- Missed orders, wrong purchases, and missing inventory — These are symptoms of gaping holes in your system. It only means that you do not have a structure in place that would minimise, if not avoid, these mishaps. An inventory management software allows you to keep track of all the items in your store, as well as document each purchase that your staff makes.
- Delayed transmission of information — Have you ever experienced sending out a memo only to see it being disobeyed? Have you sent instructions to the project team leaders, but the commands are left unheeded? Did you ask for specific information, and it takes forever to retrieve it? If so, tools like Wild Tech cloud software solutions can help you with a collaboration platform that will trim off the excess fat in your organisation and allow communication to flow freely.
- It’s getting more challenging to reach out to your customers — Bespoke software solutions are equipped with customer relationship management that will allow you to stay connected with your customers and anticipate their needs. Business intelligence also provides a unique insight into the buying behaviour of your customers. In that way, you always have a business lead on how to engage them at all times.
One misconception about cloud software solutions is that their cost is prohibitive. Your investment will depend upon your needs. A small business typically requires very little in terms of market and process automation or data analytics. It would be quite straightforward to find a package from companies like Wild Tech cloud software solutions to suit your needs.
Author bio: Eliza Gilbert is a farmer of words in the field of creativity. She is an experienced independent content writer with a demonstrated history of working in the writing and editing industry. She is a multi-niche content chef who loves cooking new things.