Great Countries To Visit Without A Visa: If you individually ask the people who travel this question “do you enjoy the stress while trying to obtain a Visa?” 101% of them will tell you “No.” The stress attached can be very frustrating, too. Because of this, we have outlined about 5 Great Countries to Visit without a Visa.
In order to have access to these countries, you don’t really need a Visa — as long as you’re a passport holder. Though there are countries that offer Visa on arrival. In this article, we are mostly concerned about disclosing about 5 Great Countries to Visit without a Visa.
Great Countries to Visit without a Visa
1. Iran: Iran was known as Persia until the year 1935. Though the indigenous name has been Iran from the onset. The country Iran turned into an Islamic republic in 1979 after the Sulah — who was ruling — was forced into exile. Iran is one of the countries that provides Visa to Nigerians on arrival.
Taking a tour to the Museum, Armenian churches and ancient cities involves enough money. And their Museum houses an impressive collection worth over 2.5 billion dollars, the tombs or palaces of Famous people like Cyprus the Great, Reza and Imam, Mordechai and Esther, etc.
And yes! Iran is one of the Visa Free countries for Nigerian passport holders.
2. Kenya: Kenya is a country of amazing and incredible wildlife. Kenya offers Nigerians 90 days free Visa entry. You can take a trip to Kenya for an exciting ride through the wild safari and engage in interesting activities such as sunset watching and snorkeling. You can also give the amazing local cuisine a try. For people who always observe vacations, Kenya is a place to be — this country is known as one of Africa’s most reliable and impressive locations for vacation.
Iconic landmarks such as Mount Kenya take its position above the tropical woodlands and savannah flatlands while its waterfalls are very well nestled within the foothills. Refreshing breezes drift across the Indian Ocean in order to rejuvenate your soul in the country’s many islands and coastal towns. From her highest peaks to her deepest ocean depths, Kenya offers you an African dream trip of a lifetime.
3. Liberia: Liberia is a country that has solid historical ties with the United States. Liberia is part of ECOWAS, and that has favored Nigerians by making them able to gain entry to Liberia without a Visa. The country easily boasts of several beaches in and also around the capital city of Monrovia. Going for a day trip? Robertsports offers more than just a glimpse of the cultural history of Liberia — not leaving behind the beautiful and clean beaches.
A group of South Africans has constructed a tent camp for all those who have the intention of spending the night on the beach. The UN also offers accommodation — but accommodation on a first-come basis.
4. Seychelles: You can find Seychelles at the coast of East Africa in the Indian Ocean. In the list of countries that offer visa-free entry for Nigeria, Seychelles is present. Seychelles is bordered by other islands such as Mauritius, Zanzibar, and Madagascar. Until the late 18th century when French sailors and traders reach the country’s shores, Seychelles was mainly not occupied. Today, Seychelles can boast of a diverse blend of cultures — African, British, French, Arab, Indian, and Chinese — including amazing cuisines and a few of the best beaches in the world.
It gives visitor’s permit for a month to Nigerians. French and English are the languages spoken in Seychelles. Each one of the 115 islands of Seychelles has a mystical enticement and its own flare.
5. Sri Lanka: For Nigerians who desire to travel to this country — Sri Lanka — it’s required of you to obtain an “Electronic Travel Authorization.” This “Electronic Travel Authorization” will permit their 30 days to stay. Sri Lanka is a country that boasts of rising waves, misty mountains, mighty elephants, golden beaches, stealthy leopards, a majestic past, giant whales lovely tea and warm smiles. With numerous scenes and site located on this little island, Sri Lanka is a splendid travel destination.
If you’re going for a holiday, you’d sure have lots of amazing experiences — experiences ranging from sun-tanned beach holidays to an abundant opportunity for wildlife watching, fantastic adventure sports and a pilgrimage to some of the oldest cities in the world. Sri Lanka is the world-famous because of her hospitality and smiles and with Travelstart, you can easily secure your flight tickets. With so many cuisines and cultures in Sri Lanka, this country is one of the perfect countries for vacation without a Visa.