Corned beef stew is quick and easy to prepare. However, you need to be careful when adding salt to the corned beef stew.
- 1 large tin of corned beef
- I medium size tinned tomatoes
- 5 – 7 medium size fresh tomatoes
- 5 small size peppers
- 1 large onion
- Vegetable Oil
- One chopped clove of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Seasoning cubes
- Put vegetable oil into a pot pan. When hot, add the sliced onions. Stir occasionally for about two minutes on low heat.
- Then add tinned tomatoes, stir and fry on a medium heat for five minutes.
- Add blended fresh tomatoes, pepper and chopped garlic and leave for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add salt and seasoning cubes, stir and leave for two minutes.
- Open the corned beef, scoop into the pot and cook on medium heat for another 5 -7 minutes.
- Taste for salt.
- Turn off heat.
It can be served with boiled yam, fried plantain, pasta and even spaghetti for the whole family.