Popular Lagos Socialite Burnt To Death During Deliverance Session
Popular Lagos socialite, Kayode Badru, has died after being involved in a fire accident at a Celestial Church of Christ during a deliverance session.
The deceased was said to have flown into the country from Dubai for the graduation of the 40 people he sponsored to Academy For Innovative Art And Technology (ACIATECH).
Kayode Badru took his last breath his last on Wednesday, May 5 the day the incident happened.
According to @naijaonthego on Instagram which broke the news of Kayode’s death, the socialite was in the church for Isegun (Victory) programme.
He was said to have knelt down in the middle of the church with candle lit all around him while holding one candle. Naijaonthego disclosed that perfume was poured on his body from head to toe. His body was said to have caught fire and he was rushed to the hospital at the Gbagada area of Lagos where he died.
KAYODE BADRU came into the country ( from Dubai for the graduation of the 40 people he sponsored to ACIATECH and just a week after the graduation, which was on the 9th of April. 2021, he went to their Church…Celestial Church of Christ (his late mother’s church) for Isegun (Victory).
*He knelt down in the middle of the church with candle light all round him and he himself held one stick of candle in his hand….with lots of perfumes already poured on his body from head to toe (soaked)…. (AND YOU KNOW, THOSE PERFUMES ARE MOSTLY PETROCHEMICALS)….
Kayode Badru”s body caught fire and he was rushed to a hospital in Gbagada
He eventually gave up the ghost at the hospital on Wednesday, 5th May, 2021.
Churches where lighting of candles and spraying of perfumes should take note.
May his soul rest in peace.