1. Accessing Site
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Restrictions On Use
Glamtush makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Glamtush does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site
Glamtush site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, Glamtush. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or Glamtush. Glamtush has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Glamtush makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Also, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by Glamtush of that site.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Glamtush or the party that provided them to Glamtush. Glamtush and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Glamtush retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
6. Website Information
You may not send, submit, publish, or communicate with this site any material that:
• You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
• Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
• Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
• Does not pertain directly to this site;
• Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
• Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
• Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
• Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
• Solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Glamtush site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Glamtush does not warranty that any of the materials on its web site are precise, complete, or current. Glamtush may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hence, Glamtush does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, Glamtush have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.